Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

G
Beginner July 2026 Devon

Venue Help🥹

Gabriella, 13 of February of 2024 at 01:11 Posted on Planning 0 2
Hi guys.. me and my partner can’t find a venue and it’s becoming super deflating !! We have looked at so many, and lots aren’t what they seem to advertise and we’re worried we won’t find a venue!

We’d love something where we can have banquet tables, bright, botanical theme with draping plants, rustic elegance. Exclusive use would be great, and with flexibility to put our own style on things. Please can someone suggest some venues in England (southern is preferable) which may suit this theme 🥹 we would be so grateful 🙏❤️ xx

2 replies

Latest activity by Carl, 19 of February of 2024 at 02:50
  • K
    Curious June 2024 Devon
    Kay ·
    • Hide content
    I think you’d be best having a look at places you can set up/DIY yourself because it sounds like you have a specific theme in mind. We went to a wedding at ‘The Barn at South Milton’ once and it was a really nice place, but I reckon it would be a lot of money there as it’s South Devon. We’re not as far down the coast as you but we are getting married near Tiverton. There are hundreds of venues in the south west, you’ll find one!
  • E
    Beginner July 2026 Hampshire
    Ella ·
    • Hide content
    I am getting married in 2026 in Cain manor in Bordon, Surrey. It is a beautiful venue which you could most definitely add your own decorative touches on to make it the rustic feel that you want! They are incredible with their service and very flexible- it is also exclusive to you and your guests!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics