Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner August 2025 Cheshire

Venue help/query

Chloe, 12 of May of 2024 at 10:31 Posted on Planning 0 3
We had The Mere Golf resort and spa booked but due the refurbishment being bigger than we was originally told, we have been advised to look for another venue. Heartbreaking 💔 just wanted to check to see if anyone has been through this issue. We are finding it really hard to look for a new venue and thinking whether to risk the refurbished being done in time

3 replies

Latest activity by David, 27 of May of 2024 at 10:52
  • S
    Dedicated July 2024 West Midlands
    SL WaltonJones ·
    • Hide content
    If you've been advised by the venue to look elsewhere, I suggest you do. Better to be safe than sorry. You might not be covered by insurance if you decide to stick with the resort and it's not ready in time. Hope you find somewhere just if not more lovely
  • B
    Beginner June 2019 Surrey
    Brandon ·
    • Hide content

Hi Chloe,

I'm so sorry to hear about the unexpected challenge with The Mere Golf Resort and Spa. It must be really disappointing to have to rethink your venue after already making plans. Many couples in the wedding planning community have faced similar issues, and it can be quite overwhelming.

If you haven't already, consider reaching out to other venues in your area or nearby towns. Sometimes, you might find hidden gems that are available and fit your vision perfectly. Also, it might be helpful to have a backup plan in case the refurbishment isn't completed on time.

Stay positive, and I hope you find the perfect venue soon!

Best wishes,

• D
    Beginner June 2025 Somerset
    David ·
    • Hide content

I also have this same question and I cannot find any proper answers, But today i was find my solution is here.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics