Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner August 2024 Mid Glamorgan

Venue menu change post booking

Jade, 12 of February of 2024 at 08:41 Posted on Planning 0 2
Hi. Jw, has anyone had a venue change their menu after booking with them? Appreciate advice. TIA

We booked in October and today whilst showing photos to a relative from the venue website, I noticed a new brochure had been released with a very different menu. Venue didn't tell us.Venue is beautiful but previous menu we were spoilt for choice and now we may struggle if that is the menu we have to use.Dunne if over thinking and new brochures don't affect current bookings as well.

2 replies

Latest activity by Jade, 13 of February of 2024 at 10:53
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

It's quite common for venues to change their menu every season. It might be worth contacting the venue to explain your concerns and see if they can still offer the old menu to you. If you explain there are dietary issues involved, and that you picked the venue based in part on the old menu, then hopefully they might try to do something for you.

• J
    Beginner August 2024 Mid Glamorgan
    Jade ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks so much for your reply. Reassuring to know it's common.

Was harder for me as not the best with change due to a disability and didn't think of it as something to expect, haha.

Thanks for your understanding and helpful advice. I'll get in contact with them and see what they say. We were planning to contact them this week as our tasting got postponed mid Jan and not heard a new date. Smiley smile
    Could be that by our wedding date may change again too as not until August 2024. Worst case, can update a menu change on wedding website if happens after invites as planning to send invites this month due to most guests being outside Wales, lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics