I wonder if anyone can help because I am clueless! I got engaged in Nov and we really want a Dec 2022 wedding.
I have had my heart set on this one venue for a few years, they usually offer package deals but December is the only month they don’t! They have quoted us £10,000 just to hire the venue.. with nothing else.
I have had quotes from other venues at £15,000-£18,000 for 80 guests, 3 course wedding breakfast, DJ, cake etc so I am really not sure how much this would all cost separately if I went with my dream venue, it seems a lot just to rent the space?
How much have you paid for your catering, DJ, cake etc? I am based in the South East.
Thanks!
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Photography
30 Affordable Wedding Photographers with Prices Starting...
Discover a range of affordable wedding photographers offering unique styles and...
Ceremony and Reception
Celebrate your wedding at an Apartment Group Venue for FREE...
Enter for your chance to win an unforgettable wedding with Apartment Group, with...
Planning Essentials
Wedding Drapes: Transform Your Venue with Stylish Ceiling...
Obsessed with wedding drapes? Join the club! Discover the best ways to use...