Hi!
I'm planning a vow renewal for our 10th anniversary next year.
I've enquired with a few venues through Hitched as we'd like a small renewal ceremony and then a reception/party but obviously I'm getting responses with full wedding packages.Just wondering how others have gone about booking for a renewal? It's like wedding 2.0 but I'm wondering if I should just enquire as if I was booking a normal party??
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Ceremony and Reception
Celebrate your wedding at an Apartment Group Venue for FREE...
Enter for your chance to win an unforgettable wedding with Apartment Group, with...
Planning Essentials
Wedding Drapes: Transform Your Venue with Stylish Ceiling...
Obsessed with wedding drapes? Join the club! Discover the best ways to use...
Planning Essentials
Wedding Planning Spreadsheets: Free Templates to Keep You on...
Wedding planning stressing you out? Say goodbye to stress with these free...