Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner July 2013

veromia VR61067

keirrie, 27 October, 2012 at 18:00 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi there! Does anyone happen to have a picture of the Veromia VR61067 dress in white? Seen lot's in pink and tried the ivory one on in a store but really hoping to order in white and without seeing it first I'm really reluctant to do so Smiley sad Have done so many google searches and the only pics I can find are from old online sales and the pic comes up the size of a stamp!

Hoping someone can help me? xx

3 replies

Latest activity by keirrie, 27 October, 2012 at 19:26
  • Tiny-Tiggs
    Beginner April 2012
    Tiny-Tiggs ·
    • Hide content

Are you positive it comes in white? I find it very surprising that the Veromia website only shows the shell pink. (it is lovely though)

If it only comes up in old sales, maybe its totally discontinued now? ☹️

• K
    Beginner July 2013
    keirrie ·
    • Hide content

Hiya, yep it comes in white as I was in the bridal shop today lol. The old sales pics are pictures from sites like here and ebay but after clicking on the image (from google) it's an old advert so wont show a bigger picture. Nevermind, I'll just have to go for it and keep my fingers crossed! Thanks for trying to help though Smiley smile

• Tiny-Tiggs
    Beginner April 2012
    Tiny-Tiggs ·
    • Hide content

Aww well not so bad then, if you like it in Ivory I'm sure you'll love it in white.

Pink must be the biggest seller just now then.

• K
    Beginner July 2013
    keirrie ·
    • Hide content

Yeah I guess so. I love the pink but just not for me! I've emailed Veromia direct to ask if they have images so fingers crossed that they do.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics