Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

F
Beginner May 2012

veromia/sonsie dress prices help please!

fairychick88, 11 October, 2010 at 20:38 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi wondered if any1 can help me! I tried on a sonsie dress at a wedding fayre on sunday and i fell in love with it! however it was a sample sale dress and nowher near my size it was a 22 and Im a 14 (the dresses start at 16/18) , does any1 know how much these dresses usually are? i dont want to hunt it down if its way out of my budget! Ive done a google but cant find any prices?? The actual dress i love is son91021, its the total oppposite of anything else iv liked/tried on but i felt amazin in it!!

4 replies

Latest activity by fairychick88, 11 October, 2010 at 22:28
  • Kitty1987
    Beginner December 2010
    Kitty1987 ·
    • Hide content

Is it this?

http://www.simply-brides.co.uk/Simply+Brides/Bridalwear/Sonsie/12973/13008/SON91021/

• Kitty1987
    Beginner December 2010
    Kitty1987 ·
    • Hide content

I have no idea if this is a reputable site but the dress is MUCH cheaper

http://www.topbridaldress.com/product.php?productid=424

WELL AND TRUELY IGNORE THIS POST JUST READ EVIEWS ON THE COMPANY THEY SHOULD BE AVOIDED LIKE THE PLAGUE!!

• Arquard
    Beginner May 2011
    Arquard ·
    • Hide content

The Sonsie dresses are usually around the £1000 - £1300 range depending on the style. They can be taken in by up to 2 sizes though, so if you can get one in a 16, a good seamstress will be able to make it fit you. That in itself can be costly though so shop around for alterations charges before you commit to such an expensive dress.

• Soybean
    Beginner March 2011
    Soybean ·
    • Hide content

I have a Veromia Sonsie and generally they are around £750-£1000. Mine was £790. Sonsie is a plus size range just to point out for 16-30 Smiley smile

• F
    Beginner May 2012
    fairychick88 ·
    • Hide content

Thank u all very much! bit out of my price range then :-( will have to look for a sale! yes Im normally a 14 but have f cup boobs so need 2 go bigger and then take in!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics