Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

missmidwife
Beginner January 2011

Videographer Guildford area

missmidwife, 29 May, 2010 at 16:13 Posted on Planning 0 3

Can anyone recommend someone that does videography in Guildford/Surrey. I dont have a huge budget for this but I know my OH really wants one and im trying really hard to sort it for him.

I found a great photographer thanks to hitched so im hoping you can help solve this problem too.

Thanks

Nickie

3 replies

Latest activity by Bob - An Image For You, 31 May, 2010 at 10:19
  • MagicEdit-Videos
    MagicEdit-Videos ·
    • Hide content

Hi Nickie,

I run an affordable wedding film company and cover the Guildford area.

If you would like to know more then please send me an email (****************@*****.***) or have a look at my website.

I hope you don't mind me posting! Congratulations on your engagement.

Smiley smile

• videogal
    videogal ·
    • Hide content

Hi have you tried Bob an Image for you - I can't recommend him as such as I've not worked with him but I know that he is extremely helpful and he is a member of the Institute of Videographers like me! He covers the Surrey area.

HTH

• Peter
    Peter ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I was going to say the same. I sadly haven't as yet photographed a wedding with bob (although September may change this) although having had discussions with him, he does seem a really decent guy with the right attitude.

Peter

• Bob - An Image For You
    Bob - An Image For You ·
    • Hide content

Hi missmdwife,

Sorry for not pitching in earlier (had weddings in last three days in a row!).

Thank you to Tracey (Videogal) and Peter for your kind intro.

Like they mentioned, I can cover most of UK and Surrey is very local to me. I am based in Sandhurst (about 15 mins from Guildford).

I have many years' experience as a professional photographer and videographer and am a member of IOV (Institute of Videographers) since 2004.

All brides from 'Hitched' are offered extra discounts. Check out my website for more details.

Regards,

Bob

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics