Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lea
Rockstar July 2023 Kent

Videographer or not?

Lea, 25 of May of 2023 at 23:53 Posted on Planning 0 2

I booked a photographer about a year ago. It was one of the first things I booked. We decided not to book a videographer as we thought it was not necessary and rather expensive. I'm now having doubts and am wondering whether I should book one.

For those who have already got married, do you think it is worth it? For those about to get married will you be booking one?

2 replies

Latest activity by Melissa, 26 of May of 2023 at 18:40
  • M
    Dedicated October 2023 Greater Manchester
    MrsM2B ·
    • Hide content
    We’ve booked a videographer. We hadn’t originally and it wasn’t something I thought I wanted… but my sister got married last July and when I saw theirs I changed my mind straight away and we booked one. I’ve seen a few forums on here too about people’s regrets after their weddings and not having a videographer comes up quite a lot so I’m glad we’ve got one booked. It is an extra expense though. Have you looked at some local videographers / their portfolios to see what you think and if that helps you make a decision? x

• R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

We didn't get a professional one done, although we did have our ceremony livestreamed due to missing 2/3 of our guests because of Covid restrictions.

I certainly wouldn't have bothered getting one done if I'd had to pay for it. I don't feel that we missed out on anything by not having one, and those I know who have had one have watched it maybe once to check it was ok and then never again.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics