Purple Girl, 6 of July of 2021 at 10:36 Posted on Planning 0 10
Are you guys having a videographer?

10 replies

Latest activity by Purple Girl, 6 of July of 2021 at 20:16
  • Jane
    Dedicated June 2022 Bristol
    Jane ·
    • Hide content
    We decided not to - we prefer still photos as we can display them so prioritised the photographer. Also, we are not really sure what we’d do with a video afterwards but we do have a photobooth that allows guests to record videos if they want to!

That said, I know others love their wedding videos - I guess it comes down to what’s most important for you.
  • April21Bride
    Rockstar July 2021 West London
    April21Bride ·
    • Hide content
    Yes, we’ve got a videographer and photographer for our wedding this weekend. I thought it would be a special touch to watch as a couple but also share the shorter video with those we had to uninvite because of covid restrictions.

Everyone I know who’ve had both has never complained about both. Good luck with whatever you decide x
  • P
    Dedicated July 2021 West London
    Purple Girl ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We have a photographer which I'm so happy about. I've just been thinking about video now loool
    Omg this weekend have a wonderful day love. You all set?
  • P
    Purple Girl ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We have a photographer as that was very important to me. I've just been thinking about video now
  • Jane
    Dedicated June 2022 Bristol
    Jane ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We do have almost a year to go so I might yet change my mind... have a feeling that other costs might take priority though! Good luck with your decision x
  • April21Bride
    April21Bride ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Actually just got off a zoom call with our videographers.

Picking up my dress tomorrow, picking up ER/WB from the jeweller following a clean on Thursday, nails and facial on Thursday then packing the car to drop things at the venue/check into our hotel on Friday … then rest.
    Feels like everything is in hand but until we walk back up the aisle as husband and wife I will be slightly on edge. Very excited though- when we had to postpone July felt like a lifetime away x
  • Tom
    Beginner October 2022 Hertfordshire
    Tom ·
    • Hide content
    We talked about it a lot and have decided to get one for our wedding. Speaking to a bunch of people we know they all said they had regretted not having one and being sentimental, having a video to look back on as well as beautiful pictures was something we decided we wanted. Don't feel like it's it's everyone though!
  • P
    Purple Girl ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    What was your original date
    Yes mine is in 2 weeks and I'm.beyond excited
    Amazing 💜
  • April21Bride
    April21Bride ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    24th April 2021 but because we were in lockdown since November I wasn’t able to have my dress fittings, food tasting or sort my grooms suit etc. I was so sad when that day came and went without being married.

So excited for this weekend 🥰🥰👰🏾🤵🏽
  • P
    Purple Girl ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Awwwwww
    Now is your time
    🥳🥳🥳

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups