Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner August 2020

Videography app

RomanticGreenConfetti29223, 14 of December of 2019 at 16:52 Posted on Planning 0 1

Me and my love are due to marry August 2020 in Sheffield. Pretty much everything major is booked including a photographer. A few weeks ago my maid of honour asked about our videographer, however, this isn't something we've budgeted for and after getting a few quotes it's not something we'd be willing to splash out for either. We're not on an extremely small budget but we also have no intention of spending more than £8,500.

It wasn't something important for us at the beginning but after speaking with a few friends and how nice it's been for them to look back on their wedding videos, it's got me thinking.

After doing a bit of research, I've seen a few apps advertised where your guests can download an app and upload all their videos and photos from the day so that you can see them all in one place after the big day.

Is anybody else thinking of using a similar app or had any experience with them?

1 replies

Latest activity by RomanticGreenConfetti29223, 19 of December of 2019 at 12:32
  • Mintyslippers
    Mintyslippers ·
    • Hide content

Is that £8,500 for your whole wedding or just the video? As if it’s the video then they are slightly overcharging.

• R
    Beginner August 2020
    RomanticGreenConfetti29223 ·
    • Hide content

£8,500 is the budget for our full wedding not the videography.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics