Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Me -
Beginner July 2024 Worcestershire

Videography or not?

Me -, 14 of November of 2022 at 22:31 Posted on Planning 0 2
Have booked a photographer but debating a videographer too. Looking for people who have had their day with one and their opinions. Is it worth it? How often do you look at your video? Or is it an expense that I don’t need? Thanks!

2 replies

Latest activity by Km86, 17 of November of 2022 at 16:52
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

We didn't go for one because so many of my family & friends had a videographer for their wedding and they all said it was a waste of money - the video gets watched once when it's first made and never again. One of my friends (married for 15 years) has just played it for the second time after her daughter found it and asked to see it. And a cousin played bits from hers at a 10th anniversary party - she doesn't even think they bothered watching it when they first got it, so it's taken them 10 years to view it!

• Km86
    Dedicated December 2022 North Yorkshire
    Km86 ·
    • Hide content

We weren't going to have one but then speaking to a friend that got married a couple of years ago she said as much as she loves her photos she wishes she had a video to be able to see parts of the day over again. that made our minds up and now we are sooo excited for our videographer (22 days and counting)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics