Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

D
Curious August 2023 North West London

Videos after videographer left

Dee, 7 of September of 2023 at 16:30 Posted on Etiquette and Advice 0 2
Hi all! I got married a few weeks ago and we had a great videographer there. We paid for 10 hours so they left towards the end of the night, after the party had stated.

Right at the end of the night, our DJ got us all to play some really fun games, including some hilarious dance battles. It’s a shame these weren’t captured by the videographer, but many guests filmed on their phones.
My question is…. Do you think if we sent some of these to our videographer they would add it to the end of the wedding video? Not sure if they would refuse as they didn’t film it and clearly isn’t as good quality.
I wanted to get views before asking as I don’t want to be awkward!
Thanks
Thanks

2 replies

Latest activity by Dee, 7 of September of 2023 at 18:15
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

Most professionals are going to be reluctant to have amateur material mixed in with their work. I guess the only way they might be willing to do it would be to add a bit on to the end of the video, making it clear that the party footage was filmed by your guests. But I'd probably look at putting all those clips together in a separate video anyway - it would be a shame to tack on poorer quality footage to your professional wedding video.

• D
    Curious August 2023 North West London
    Dee ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks, yeah that’s what I thought. They are very talented and professional so may not want to add amateur film on. I was thinking a separate section added to the end, after their one finishes (and making it clear this isn’t them) but in the same file so we have it all together, but maybe that’s something we can do ourselves

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics