Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner June 2023 West Yorkshire

Villa Wedding 2023

Sally, 23 of September of 2020 at 15:27 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 1 2

Hi all,

I'm recently engaged and looking at getting married in 2023!! Smiley xd

I'm currently swaying between Majorca/Italy and Greece (all very different I know but they're all equally beautiful destinations!)

Does anyone have any experience of having a villa wedding or know of any large villas that are in a good location which is practical for wedding guests please? I would like to start making enquiries soon so I can get a reasonable idea of costs. Im tempted for a villa wedding so I can choose my own suppliers.

Any help/experience would be appreciated! Thank You!

Sally xSmiley heart

2 replies

Latest activity by Tara, 6 of January of 2021 at 10:56
  • A
    Beginner June 2021 Como
    Adafingr ·
    • Hide content
    Congrats!
    We are getting married in lake como june 2021 fingers crossed .We are using Alexandra from Gold weddings global she has been fantastic so far! We are torn between villa carlotta and villa melzi di bellagio.

• Tara
    Beginner July 2022 East London
    Tara ·
    • Hide content

Congrats! I've just started planning my villa wedding abroad as well and Airbnb is actually looking at the best option. Initially I was looking at private villa companies but I kept finding that they were specifying that the majority of their villas aren't allowed to be used for a wedding. They only had a small number of villas available which were allowed to be used and they all seemed to be extremely expensive! I've been looking at villas in Greece, Italy and Spain and Greece seems to be the cheapest plus a lot of the large villas actually specify that they're perfect for weddings. Prices are much lower on Airbnb as well!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics