Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Beginner May 2015

Vintage Bus Hire

nixy3, 23 of August of 2013 at 14:48 Posted on Planning 0 6

Has anyone hired a vintage bus for their wedding? Was just wondering roughly how much they cost - I'm not quite at the point where we can get quotes, but just wanted to know rough figures.

6 replies

Latest activity by Laura Radford Photography, 24 of August of 2013 at 20:17
  • Mrs*W*2B
    Beginner August 2014
    Mrs*W*2B ·
    • Hide content

Ours is £550 for 2 pick ups then everyone to ceremony (45 mins away) then waiting for 2 hours then everyone to the reception (30 mins away)...everyone will be making their own way home or staying over nearby xx

• Gemma Lawrence
    Gemma Lawrence ·
    • Hide content

What sort of vintage bus are you after? My last wedding had an awesome 1947 Bedford OB. I have no idea what they paid but could find out for you.

• N
    Beginner May 2015
    nixy3 ·
    • Hide content

Not a routemaster, I don't think it would fit up the road tbh! I like the old single decker ones with a bit of character. It would be for me and my bridesmaids (and my parents) to travel to the venue and then for a pootle around afterwards!

• Gemma Lawrence
    Gemma Lawrence ·
    • Hide content

This is the bus they had, it was pretty cool but I have a soft spot for the 1950's. It sounds like the same sort of thing
    that you are after. I could get the details for you if you want. x

• Peter
    Peter ·
    • Hide content

I love the bus posted above......

It does depend where you are although www.timebus.co.uk company offer a decent range including this 1953 Red Single Decker bus

hth

Peter

• L
    Laura Radford Photography ·
    • Hide content

Have you tried looking at VW camper vans? Nathalie over at buttercupbus rocks out on so many levels!! www.buttercupbus.com

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics