Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kooks
Beginner September 2011

Vistaprint Question - linen and matt finishes

Kooks, 18 February, 2011 at 15:08 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi

We're going to order our invitations through vistaprint but want to write people's names on the front of them. Is this possible with the linen finish? Or the matt finish?

We've used the postcards as save the dates and the shiny finish of these wouldn't have been any good for writing on

thanks x

3 replies

Latest activity by pinkglitter, 18 February, 2011 at 15:57
  • fluffymalone
    Beginner May 2011
    fluffymalone ·
    • Hide content

Hi I had my invites in the linen finish and I would say you will be able to write on them.

They also look a bit more professional. hth

• massuch
    Beginner July 2011
    massuch ·
    • Hide content

I'm gonna have the same problem for my place cards as they're on a linen finish card. I was planning on using one of those calligraphy markers, my parents sent over some cuttings and I had a go but unless I press really hard doesn't write very well. May have to try some different pens, cause I wanted to do kinda fancyish writing.

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

I don't know about Linen but you can definitely write on matt finishes as it's just plain thick card. Matt isn't really the nicest of finishes so personally I'd go with Linen.

• P
    Beginner August 2011
    pinkglitter ·
    • Hide content

Hey - we got the linen finish on our vistaprint Save the Dates and yes you can write on them. Ours were maroon mainly and a silver pen works but it prob would look better if you can write with a normal pen on a lighter colour ....

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics