Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner May 2012

Vistaprint - upload your own design - anyone done this?

MrsDWT, 27 January, 2011 at 16:39 Posted on Planning 0 10

Hello

I plan to use vistaprint for my wedding invites as i think they are fantastic value. The only problem is I cant really see any of the standard invite templates that i like in my colour scheme.

Has anyone created their own and uploaded it to vista print? if so can you tell me how you did this and a flash if you have it?

Thanks Guys

10 replies

Latest activity by Lil'Guy Celebration Stationery, 31 January, 2011 at 16:11
  • Saisi
    Beginner June 2011
    Saisi ·
    • Hide content

I uploaded my own design for our save-the-dates:

They needed an extra-big border so I could place them precisely as I couldn't get the guides to download!

But it was really easy, I used GIMP to make them then just uploaded and away we were. I think Vista charges you extra to upload your own image on some items but it's not more than a couple of quid.

• MrsShark
    Beginner September 2011
    MrsShark ·
    • Hide content

We haven't yet but we certainly intend to as my OH is a cartoonist so this was the route we were looking at also!

• M
    Beginner May 2012
    MrsDWT ·
    • Hide content

FutureMrsJ - Where did you get the image from? I have heard of GIMP so might give that a go. I tried in paint ? but the quality is too low.

• Saisi
    Beginner June 2011
    Saisi ·
    • Hide content

I can't remember. I know I stole it from somewhere! Think it was loveandlavender.com maybe? Then I got the picture of the orchids off Google and turned them blue to fit in.

• bec84
    Beginner
    bec84 ·
    • Hide content

We uploaded our own, OH designed it in photoshop and we sent it off!

We got married abroad so had postcard wedding invites x

• Liverbird
    Beginner August 2012
    Liverbird ·
    • Hide content

We uploaded our own design for our save the dates - did it in Word, set the document up to match Vistaprint postcard sizes, designed and formatted it all then saved it as a PDF I think and uploaded it.

Ignore the blue border, that's not there, I've just snipped the image from Word to flash!

• Samantha2704
    Beginner July 2011
    Samantha2704 ·
    • Hide content

I uploaded my own image for the place cards

• rebeccawp
    rebeccawp ·
    • Hide content

Hi all - this is my first post ?

you could also try moo - http://uk.moo.com/ - i use them all the time for my business and personal printing - i esp. love the stickers - so cute... also the mini cards would be perfect for name places

they sent me a 30% off code if anyone wants to utilize -- NHVPYC

hope this is helps

xx

• M
    Beginner May 2012
    MrsDWT ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the ideas everyone, managed to talk my cousin into designing something on Photoshop nearer the time x

• L
    Lil'Guy Celebration Stationery ·
    • Hide content

If you don't find what you're looking for, I do a budget invitation on either cream or white card (290gsm) which is printed with all your personal details and the border can be in whatever colour you like. It also includes a perforated RSVP card. Details are on my website.

Lil'Guy Celebration Stationery

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics