Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner August 2013

Vistaprint/ Wedding Stationery

Jessie_bride, 17 of June of 2012 at 11:43 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi,

I've been having a look at some of the invites on Vistaprint and they have some nice designs, and at 10 for £10 ish they are good value. Has anyone used them and what are your thoughts? Any flashes would be great.

Or does anyone have any good invitation suppliers for around £1 an invite?

Thanks!

5 replies

Latest activity by Mrswebb2b, 17 of June of 2012 at 21:20
  • M
    Beginner August 2013
    Munstermad ·
    • Hide content

I am thinking about using them too and believe you can also upload your own designs to be printed so seems to be very flexible.

Make sure you sign up to Visaprint before you place any orders, within a couple of days you'll start getting email offers which will make these a lot cheaper than £10 for 10 - some of the offers are amazing!

• M
    Beginner September 2012
    MrsRainbowtobe ·
    • Hide content

Yes I recently used Vista and they came and we're great. I used the Vintage themed invites, I paid £25 for 30 (go through quidco aswell and you'll get cashback on the transaction!) If you sign up to Vista, choose a design and leave it saved for a week or so (maybe less), you will get an email from them offering discounts on your saved items!

• O
    Beginner January 2011
    onetwothree ·
    • Hide content

Plus join quidco for a nice chunk of cash back!

• M
    Beginner June 2012
    MrsCoombs2be ·
    • Hide content

Does anyone know much about how to use Vistaprint? I dont even know if this would be the right thing to use !

Basically i just want a couple of pretty signs that say 'Love is Sweet so take a treat' That fit into 7x5 photoframes.

Ive tried using word on the computer but its all a bit plain!!

Can anyone help me?? :-) xx

• M
    Beginner July 2012
    Mrswebb2b ·
    • Hide content

We used vista for everything think we spent around £80 on 30 day, 30 evening, 100 place cards, 100 rsvps, 10 menus, 10 table quizzes, a lawn sign, a pen and 30 covers for our order of service.

they were fantastic i was so happy with them

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics