Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

X
Beginner August 2013

Vivienne Westwood Melissa heart shoes

xxExcitedbridexx, 30 of April of 2013 at 09:10 Posted on Planning 0 27

Hi all

Only registered last night and I'm already on my second post!!

I have my heart set on wearing Vivienne Westwood Melissa heart shoes for my wedding but have only just found out they are no longer made....oh no!!

I know they are quite popular, so I wondered if anyone may know where i might be able to get them?

I'd ideally like the cream with gold heart but may go with cream and red heart.

Any ideas????

X

27 replies

Latest activity by xxExcitedbridexx, 12 of May of 2013 at 21:37
  • Elixia
    Beginner March 2014
    Elixia ·
    • Hide content

Theres a few pairs on the bay of e's. thats where i bought my shoes, rare abigail purple party shoes. Thou it looks like the going price is £100. Saw some US seller for £30 but not sure how legit they are.

• Elixia
    Beginner March 2014
    Elixia ·
    • Hide content

I could be wrong! theres some on ebay for £40!

• *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content

Have a look on shopstyle they basically search lots of shops for you and you can do a search by brand.

• overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

Our daughter had these but with pearly hearts when she got married two years ago:-

She still loves them and wears them now. You might find them in ebay as others mention - good luck!

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

Mine came from amazon- could look there?

• mariannechuaphotography
    mariannechuaphotography ·
    • Hide content

Be careful of fakes on ebay though, just check the inside logo is correct etc. ASOS sell them, and I'd probably go amazon over ebay just for the fakes reason. (I have 3 pairs of vivienne westwood melissas, bloody love them! Stylish AND wipe clean, what more could you want!)

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

I have the red with gold hearts which mrmini bought as my wedding present. I also have the lady dragon skulls Smiley smile

• X
    Beginner August 2013
    xxExcitedbridexx ·
    • Hide content

Sorry... A quick one....

i've found dove grey ones online . Does anyone know how grey these are? They look white in the pictures online!!

• Chris Giles Photography
    Chris Giles Photography ·
    • Hide content

Do the names mean a specific colour?

I know the Anglomania ones with the red hearts are called 'Melissa' - or does that relate to the design?

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Melissa is the style I think.

• Llamastar
    Beginner April 2014
    Llamastar ·
    • Hide content
  • flowersinherhair
    Beginner April 2014
    flowersinherhair ·
    • Hide content

I love these shoes, think am gonna save up and get the hearts for the wedding. What colour does everyone have? I have seen blue with red heart, nude with red heart and red with red heart that I like. Have seen some cream ones on the net that I like but I can't seem to find them to buy.

• A
    Beginner December 2013
    Amaranth ·
    • Hide content

Are they not a bit.. sticky? I haven't worn plastic shoes since I wore jelly shoes at the beach, so I may be way off the mark, but I have visions of, especially for a summer wedding, having really sticky feet in plastic shoes!

They're absolutely adorable, though.

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Not in the slightest. They have a sort of fabric inner sole and they smell amazing. Like bubblegum and strawberries mixed together.

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I have red with gold hearts- mrmini bought them for me to wear on our wedding day as my gift but of course he was expecting me to have a normal floor length dress not tea length.

i also have black with white skulls as well as the heart version. What colour is your wedding and try and tie in with that I guess.

• L
    Beginner January 2011
    lynd ·
    • Hide content

I have Mrs Lower as my wedding shoes Smiley smile..

bought a pair (made out of same stuff I guess) by Mel in Debenhams today - peep toes wedges with a bow type thing on the front - maybe Mel is Melissa?? - they smell amazing - going to sped all my time with my toes up round me nose Smiley smile

• mariannechuaphotography
    mariannechuaphotography ·
    • Hide content

Mel is the sister company of Melissa, cheaper with less complicated designs. Melissa is a footwear company the dragon lady shoes are a collab, Melissa do lots of collabs. They aren't sticky, the plastic isn't quite like cheap plastic. They are amazingly comfortable and wipe clean and don't take that damp material smell if you get stuck in the rain. My friend used to take piss of me for wearing "kids shoes" then tried them on one day and was a convert and now owns several pairs. I currently have around 8 pairs, pumps, loafers, boots in various shapes and colours Smiley laugh

• L
    Beginner January 2011
    lynd ·
    • Hide content

They certainly seem comfortable so far - have been walking round the house in them as my feet always give in before the shoes do and absolutely no rubbing or anything... they're lovely Smiley smile

• M
    Beginner October 2014
    Mrs2014 ·
    • Hide content

Kurt gieger have some online Smiley smile I'm tempted....

• X
    Beginner August 2013
    xxExcitedbridexx ·
    • Hide content

I finally got mine this week. Decided to go for the lychee colour with red heart in the end as couldn't get white and gold anywhere.

I absolutely love them.... They are really comfortable and smell gorgeous.

So pleased I stuck with my gut instincts and went for something different!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics