Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

luvvie
Beginner April 2007

Vow renewal... help me choose a dress..

luvvie, 9 November, 2009 at 18:52 Posted on Planning 0 3

My H and I are renewing our vows at the hotel in the carribbean where we had our honeymoon. But I'm struggling to decided what to wear. I can't decide whether to go with a grecian style gown with no train or to go for a chiffony gown with a small train or to just think sod it and go the whole hog wedding dress with sparkles and full on train.... grrrrr! Wish I could make up my mind. Any thoughts, suggestions etc. ? Please help ?

3 replies

Latest activity by Houdini, 9 November, 2009 at 20:49
  • Houdini
    Beginner August 2010
    Houdini ·
    • Hide content

What did you wear first time round? If I were getting the chance to wear a wedding dress again I would probably want something different from last time iyswim?

However, I'm thinking it's going to be hot, hot, hot where you're going and grecian style is possibly more suitable?

• luvvie
    Beginner April 2007
    luvvie ·
    • Hide content

My last dress was really heavy and had quite a big train. I want something lightweight, that won't crease and will be easy to pack away. I've lost a lot of weight since my wedding and want to look really special.

• Gillsy
    Beginner April 2010
    Gillsy ·
    • Hide content

I think the grecian style would be nice and different to what you had the first time round.

how long have you been married?

• Houdini
    Beginner August 2010
    Houdini ·
    • Hide content

I really like these styles then and they would certainly make a feature of your weight loss!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics