Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner March 2016

VW Camper Van Hire Essex

MrsMtobe2016, 28 of August of 2015 at 13:25 Posted on Planning 0 9

Hi,

I live in Essex and I'm looking into having a VW camper van as my transport from my home to the wedding venue. It will have me and the whole wedding party in. so 6 people in total.

Anyone got any reccommendations or tips?

Thanks

xx

9 replies

Latest activity by Jelly, 7 of March of 2024 at 08:58
  • Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

There are a few on google for essex but I have no personal recommendations from using or not using them.

• M
    Beginner March 2016
    MrsLloyd2b ·
    • Hide content

We've booked a camper, I can't wait to get in it! Ours fits six. We're in Kent, not sure if they go up to Essex but might be worth asking them, they might just charge you a little extra mileage. They were really helpful. Here's the link http://www.bowfieldhire.co.uk/vw-campervan-weddings.html. I also emailed local VW clubs to see if someone could help, The club were helpful and shared my info with their members, didn't have any joy but might be worth you trying where you are. Good luck! Xx

• artisanwedding.co.uk
    artisanwedding.co.uk ·
    • Hide content

We did a wedding at Vaulty Manor in March with these guys : https://vdubrides.co.uk/

I'm afraid I don't know about costs, but they were very professional and the vehicles were in excellent condition.

Emily and I were both on Ebay the next day seeing if we could afford a VW camper! (We couldn't!)

Pete (& Emily) xx

• Sam&Louise
    Beginner September 2015
    Sam&Louise ·
    • Hide content

We work with these guys loads and they are great Smiley smile

Toby is a bit of a local legend too! (Toby is the camper!)

http://www.dipdubs.com/

• L
    Beginner September 2015
    lindabelle66 ·
    • Hide content

Sorry this is a late reply, hope you havnt already booked!

My daughter got married 3 years ago and used Classic VW Moments. I can 100% recommend them!

www.classicvwmoments.co.uk

They are based in Essex and my daughter got married in Ipswich.

Good luck

Linda

• L
    Beginner September 2015
    lindabelle66 ·
    • Hide content

Sorry this is a late reply, hope you havnt already booked!

My daughter got married 3 years ago and used Classic VW Moments. I can 100% recommend them!

www.classicvwmoments.co.uk

They are based in Essex and my daughter got married in Ipswich.

Good luck

Linda

• M
    Beginner March 2016
    MrsMtobe2016 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I just wanted to say a huge thank you for the reccomendations. I did look into them all and got some quotes.
    I've since decided to go with VDUBRIDES. I've booked a gorgeous camper van called Charlie.
    Really excited for my wedding day to begin in this way.

x

• RomanticOrangeConfetti67581
    Beginner December 2020
    RomanticOrangeConfetti67581 ·
    • Hide content

Only 6 years too late to this, shame! 2015 was the first year I started up. But hey, in case anyone else is looking for one now... I have a couple of camper vans, called Jimi and Georgie (my babies). They're off white and can be decorated to match your theme. I advertise on Hitched here, and also have my own website: The White Van Wedding Company

Kelly x

p.s. How weird, this forum has made up my name!! ahaha

• J
    West London
    Jelly ·
    • Hide content

Congratulations on your wedding Ensure the VW camper van comfortably fits all six passengers. Book in advance, choose a reputable rental company, and prioritize vehicle condition. Plan for a designated driver and enjoy the journey.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics