Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Flowery the Grouch
Beginner December 2007

Waaaaahahaha Twix sex

Flowery the Grouch, 13 of August of 2009 at 16:51 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 36

This made me laugh. A lot. (Taken from b3ta - where else??)

[quote]My first girlfriend and I were together for about two and a half years. A few weeks before we split up we went on a short break to Cartmel in the Lake District, renting a cottage from my auntie’s boss. We had a nice time there, wandering around the priory, eating toasted teacakes and crumpets in a small tea shop, but a more deviant event was on the horizon.

“Would you eat something out of me?” she asked one evening.

I confess I was rather bewildered and wondered what she could mean: A banana? Some chocolate? A pie? I suggested these things and she decided that a Twix would be a good idea.

The next morning we walked to the local Spar shop and, being a chivalrous type, I allowed her to choose her Twix. As the chocolate was slightly soft I suggested that we should maybe put it into the freezer for a while so that it wouldn’t melt in a flash (amongst other things) and she agreed.

“I’m ready,” she said late that evening. She went upstairs before me while I retrieved the Twix from the freezer, following in her footsteps moments later. When I reached the bedroom she had already undressed and was lying on the bed, her legs apart. For a moment I wondered how I was going to do this: do I actually remove it from the wrapper or do I shove the whole lot in? Do I put one finger in or both of them? I didn’t want to ask as I felt this would just make her nervous and would hardly instil confidence in the poor girl as she lay there, legs akimbo, about to be penetrated by a chocolate bar. I decided to insert a single finger and opened the wrapper, suddenly noticing that the chocolate was covered in a slightly grey sheen of condensation having been in the freezer all day, and was also as hard as a pavement, my thumbnail failing to leave an impression when I tested it.

“This is going to be cold,” I warned before introducing the Twix. She gasped as it slid inside and I left about an inch of it sticking out. For a moment I looked at the rather ridiculous and mildly scary sight before me, before bending down and biting off about half of the exposed finger of Twix.

Without warning the whole thing vanished inside her. Gone. I panicked, completely baffled, wondering what I should do. I didn’t think it would be The Done Thing to prise apart her labia like a mechanic lifting a bonnet before rummaging around inside, so I just lay there, staring, wanting to cry for a moment.

And then a thick, brown liquid began to ooze from her pubis. Terrified that it would ruin the sheets – which, after all, were not ours – I thrust my hand between her thighs and caught the melted chocolate as it dribbled out, but my hand quickly filled and I was then forced to consider what I was going to do with a hand full of rather hot melted Twix as I could hardly say “just crimp yourself off, love – I need to go and wash my hand”, so screwing my eyes shut I licked it off my hand while my other one was slowly filling.

Then, just as I thought it couldn’t get any worse, the biscuit base popped out, completely, eerily clean, stripped bare of chocolate and caramel, like an albino penis. I pulled it out and, hands full of chocolate, quickly ate it while I awaited for her sugary genital deluge to stop.

I don’t think I’ve eaten a Twix since.[/quote]

???

twix ?

36 replies

Latest activity by Sparkley, 14 of August of 2009 at 14:42
  • Pink Han-bag
    Beginner March 2013
    Pink Han-bag ·
    • Hide content

??

I'm glad I don't like twixes ?

• Hepburn
    Beginner August 2008
    Hepburn ·
    • Hide content

Waaahhh! ???

• moomin8804
    Beginner July 2009
    moomin8804 ·
    • Hide content

That's put me off twixes ? ?

• A
    Beginner August 2007
    alison76 ·
    • Hide content

That is fantastic! ?

• lyni
    Beginner October 2008
    lyni ·
    • Hide content

?

Rank, the licking part was enough to turn my stomach! ?

• MD
    Beginner
    MD ·
    • Hide content

I have just finished eating some Galaxy dipped in my coffee and now feel mightily sick

• geekypants
    Beginner August 2008
    geekypants ·
    • Hide content

?

• AliLindsey
    Beginner November 2009
    AliLindsey ·
    • Hide content

Ha ha ha!

• Koobie
    Beginner September 2008
    Koobie ·
    • Hide content

?

• Spamboule
    Beginner October 2008
    Spamboule ·
    • Hide content

? ?

I used to like a Twix as a treat.....no more for me ?

• Saracroft251
    Beginner August 2010
    Saracroft251 ·
    • Hide content

That is brilliant...?

• Houdini
    Beginner August 2010
    Houdini ·
    • Hide content

I'm never eating another Twix in my life!

• digitalskittles
    Beginner
    digitalskittles ·
    • Hide content

That's hilarious but very wrong and I am never going to be able to eat a twix until I forget this story ?

• Mal
    Expert January 2018
    Mal ·
    • Hide content

I am reading all the others and I actually sprayed the screen at the end of the second one ?

• Voldemort
    Voldemort ·
    • Hide content

?

Twix fits (or not in this case ?)

• MrsMcB2B
    Beginner November 2009
    MrsMcB2B ·
    • Hide content

Snort!

TMI alert....

I tried something similar with 'white chocolate choc dips'....I got thrush due to too much sugar!

• Flowery the Grouch
    Beginner December 2007
    Flowery the Grouch ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

ewwwww. ?

• Canadian Liz
    Canadian Liz ·
    • Hide content

Ewww!

• Diefenbaker
    Beginner September 2008
    Diefenbaker ·
    • Hide content

I'm also reading the rest of the thread and have literally cried laughing at the oysters one ? ?

• ooh la la
    Beginner August 2013
    ooh la la ·
    • Hide content

I actually just nearly wee'd myself! That is the funniest thing I've read for a long while! ??

• I
    Beginner January 1999
    irrelephant ·
    • Hide content

Oh. my. god. i can't breathe! thats the funniest thing i've read in ages!

• tickle
    Beginner October 2008
    tickle ·
    • Hide content

I will never eat a twix again,though it is tempting to buy h one then let him read that after eating it,not out of me i would like to add.

eww?

• CBear
    Beginner April 2009
    CBear ·
    • Hide content

?? Oh god, and I really like twixes. Or I did!

• tahdah
    Beginner September 2009
    tahdah ·
    • Hide content

Waaaah! That's brilliant... I wonder if you'd get the same result with a Drifter!!

• chids
    Beginner
    chids ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

An me, last night i actually tried to get H to go to the shop for me to get one, i think i'll not bother with them anymore.

• Katy80
    Beginner
    Katy80 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

?

A pie?! ?

• Sparkley
    Beginner September 2007
    Sparkley ·
    • Hide content

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! That is soooooooooooo gross and soo funny, I'm shocked at you Flowery ? ?

• Flowery the Grouch
    Beginner December 2007
    Flowery the Grouch ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Shocked? At me? All i did was laugh at it and share it ? It isn't me in the story, honest! ?

• N
    Beginner September 2008
    nutfluff ·
    • Hide content

LOL!!

That has reminded me of a thread a while ago on Money Saving Expert discussing random substitutions in online shopping orders. Tampax was substituted with a Twix ?

• Kirstin
    Beginner September 2010
    Kirstin ·
    • Hide content

Almost wee'd myself laughing at the oyster one!

• pinkjay
    Beginner October 2007
    pinkjay ·
    • Hide content

Im laughing like a loon here, hope my boss doesn't ask what at ?

• Hyacinth
    Beginner
    Hyacinth ·
    • Hide content

I actually think I am going to puke from laughing.

There must be so many people who think they're being really kinky and adventurous when they're partner just thinks they're idiots ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics