Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Elizabeth
Dedicated October 2023 Cumbria

Waiting for supplier responses

Elizabeth, 16 of May of 2022 at 18:07 Posted on Planning 0 4
Hi all,

I’m looking for advice on how long you waited for supplier responses to enquiries? I admit I’m a bit impatient but when is it time to move on or give them a nudge if you’ve not heard anything? I don’t want to come across as bridezilla! Some seem really good and get back within a few days and some have me waiting weeks.
Thanks for any advice 😊

4 replies

Latest activity by Charlotte, 20 of May of 2022 at 08:40
  • L
    Dedicated April 2023 Kent
    Ladybird1088 ·
    • Hide content

I would say at this time of year 7-10 working days is more then enough, we're just coming into wedding season so everyone is starting to get busier

• Lex
    Dedicated July 2023 West Yorkshire
    Lex ·
    • Hide content
    Coming into summer season, I have been waiting up to 10 days for a response- especially from florists and cake bakers x
  • S
    Curious September 2023 Wiltshire
    Sophy ·
    • Hide content
    Yeah I would say 7 to 10 days, then send another email. The way I have been dealing with them is if they don't respond after 2 weeks, they are binned and I find another company!
  • Charlotte
    Dedicated September 2023 Lincolnshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    Completely agree with Sophy above, I wouldn’t expect to wait for longer than 2 weeks for a response. It doesn’t bode well moving forward! When choosing suppliers one of the things I’ve looked for is that they are good at communicating! Hopefully this will pay off once there are lots of things to sort nearer the time xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics