Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jane
Curious November 2022 Suffolk

Walk down the isle music???

Jane, 12 of June of 2022 at 12:24 Posted on Planning 0 9
I haven't planned or set a budget for a musician walking down the isle. 😭😭😭😭 and im already over over budget!!! has anyone had a walk down the isle without a band/musician??? was it still as lovely as youd hoped???

9 replies

Latest activity by Leanne, 13 of June of 2022 at 17:07
  • Lex
    Dedicated July 2023 West Yorkshire
    Lex ·
    • Hide content
    I’m just planning to walk down the aisle to music (Hailey Rainheart version of Cant Help Falling In Love)

A band or wedding singer was definitley out of budget for us and not something that was a must have anyway x
  • L
    Savvy August 2022 North Yorkshire
    Lee-Anne ·
    • Hide content
    Where are you getting married? We are getting married in church and we have a downloaded version of the here comedy the bride wedding march nd then have chosen a song to be played through a music player to walk out to
  • Jane
    Jane ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Getting married in a hotel... i must just be overthinking it...
  • Jane
    Jane ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Great song choice
  • Yorkshirelass
    Super July 2022 Surrey
    Yorkshirelass ·
    • Hide content
    We are getting married in a licensed venue- a museum. They have asked for two songs on a cd or usb that they will play for bridal entrance and exit. I don’t think I’ve ever been to a wedding with a band playing for the ceremony…. Reception maybe yes.
  • Jacqui
    Beginner September 2022 Kent
    Jacqui ·
    • Hide content
    We getting married in an approved venue for weddings and the organiser there has asked for the music title choices for entry music and choice of music for when signing then she’ll download them to a play list and put them on as necessary… maybe your venue organiser does something similar ?
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

We walked down the aisle to a recording. And I know of a couple who got married the week before us who weren't allowed any music at all because apparently, even playing a CD was 'an increased Covid risk'!!!!!

However you walk down the aisle, live music, recording or in total silence, it will still be special.

• C
    Curious October 2023 Bristol
    Clare ·
    • Hide content
    Same, my music will on a CD/USB. Live music is nice but it's expensive and I don't think anyone would really bat an eyelid if you just had recorded music. Every wedding I've been to has had that and it made no difference to the day 😊
  • Leanne
    Dedicated September 2022 West Yorkshire
    Leanne ·
    • Hide content
    I am walking down the Isle to the emperors march from star wars (the song that plays when darth vader comes along)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics