Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner June 2012

Walking down the Aisle

ExcitedBride.com, 27 January, 2012 at 21:23 Posted on Planning 0 13

Hi All,

Im sitting here on you tube and I think I want to walk down the aisle to Bitter Sweet Symphony - just the instrumental.

What do you think??

Can you let me know what your having for your entrance music

BM entrance music

First Dance

Many thanks!! xx

13 replies

Latest activity by warlycarly, 5 February, 2012 at 22:59
  • KateyP
    Beginner February 2010
    KateyP ·
    • Hide content

Nice choice! Beautiful strings, I defy any of your guests not to cry!

• E
    Beginner June 2012
    ExcitedBride.com ·
    • Hide content

I start to well up as soon as it starts! [:'(] lol!

• vicster
    Beginner December 2011
    vicster ·
    • Hide content

We walked in to Bright Eyes, First Day of my Life (adore that song and it's sooo lovely listening to it now, I'm right back walking in that room)

Walked out to The Kinks, You Really Got Me

And Madness, Must be Love for first dance

• emmieloos
    Beginner August 2015
    emmieloos ·
    • Hide content

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!!! Why didn't I think of it? Smiley tongue

• venart
    Beginner June 2013
    venart ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

AAA I LOVE THAT SONG! I considered it for first dance, but we settled on something else.

• venart
    Beginner June 2013
    venart ·
    • Hide content

Oh.. suggestions.. My sister-in-law walked in to Vitamin String Quartet's version of Yellow, and they also have a version of Bittersweet Symphony.

Ok, so now I've just going through all the vitamin string quartet thinking, "how funny would it be to walk down the aisle to 'smooth criminal'"?

First dance we're looking at having Book of Love by Peter Gabriel

• emze2011
    Beginner September 2013
    emze2011 ·
    • Hide content

I love that song, unfortuanty my oh is footy mad and bitter sweet symphony instrumental is itv's football program's theme tune, so now whenever i here it it just reminds me of football!! lol i think im going for canon in d, i really wanted something quite funky but when i heard it whild listening to wedding music my eyes welled up and i knew it is the one.

• xxdonnaxx
    Beginner March 2013
    xxdonnaxx ·
    • Hide content

Im walking in to i loved her first - heartland....cant listen to it without crying, not sure what walking out to, first dance brian mcknight - still, father daughter dance ozzy osborne kelly osborne - changes (not a fan of the osbornes but LOVE this song)

• G
    Beginner April 2012
    gheko ·
    • Hide content

We are having a piper so i am walking down to Highland Cathedral. First dance - no idea yet lol

• venart
    Beginner June 2013
    venart ·
    • Hide content

Resurrecting this thread- I'd love to hear some more ideas! This weekend my OH and I figured out our ceremony music we think. I'm just going to have the same music playing for my entrance as the BM entrance, as we'd barely make it through the intro if we did 2 songs, and we've settled on VSQ- In Your Eyes [Peter Gabriel] for the processional, and VSQ - Solsbury Hill [Peter Gabriel] for the exit music! Add to that our Peter Gabriel first dance song and I think we accidentally have a musical theme!

• LoveSka
    Beginner October 2011
    LoveSka ·
    • Hide content

My niece sang Adele's "make you feel my love" as I walked in.

Lots of tears for sure, , , ,

• Going2theChapel
    Beginner March 2013
    Going2theChapel ·
    • Hide content

Im walking down the isle to 'canon in D' by pacobel, strings https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvNQLJ1_HQ0

and out first dance will be still by Tamia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgcPr-JfRrA

• warlycarly
    Beginner September 2012
    warlycarly ·
    • Hide content

Hello, Im walking down to Shania Twain - From This Moment, Possibly walking out to Signed, Sealed, Delivered. Not sure on first dance and I have 2 dads, (bio & step) so i dont think i will be having father daughter dance.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics