Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

cantwait2bmrsj
Beginner September 2014

walking down the aisle song

cantwait2bmrsj, 17 of July of 2014 at 11:30 Posted on Planning 0 2

I'm being indecisive and wondered if I could get some impartial opinions please? I have two potential songs to walk down the aisle to, how long will I love you ellie goulding's version and you'll never walk alone piano instrumental. Other half is a massive liverpool fan so was going to have you'll never walk alone as a surprise for him as he's leaving this decision to me as he says its my entrance song. I keep flitting between the two and just cant choose. I'm worried you'll never walk alone might be seen as a strange choice I suppose. I've discussed it with my bridesmaids and two of them laughed (not helpful lol but maybe didnt realise it wouldnt sound like football fans singing) and the other two thought it was a lovely idea and he would like it (one of them is his sister). Another option could be to have you'll never walk alone as tthe signing the register song and have how long will I love you to walk down the aisleto. We're having I'm a believer to walk back out to as shrek was the first film we watched together all those years ago!

2 replies

Latest activity by cantwait2bmrsj, 17 of July of 2014 at 12:32
  • donnyette
    Beginner December 2016
    donnyette ·
    • Hide content

We are having youll never walk alone also but think we will have it as exit or signing the register. It was OH grandads favourite song and he passed away 3 years ago. Our something special to include him in the wedding. For my entrance song, im having one that my daughter picked. Its perfect two by auburn x

I think ellie goulding would be nice for an entrance song x

• M
    Beginner July 2015
    MrsB2015 ·
    • Hide content

I'm having the ellie goulding song to walk down to, why don't you have 1 as a 1st dance or whilst signing the register?

xx

• cantwait2bmrsj
    Beginner September 2014
    cantwait2bmrsj ·
    • Hide content

Thanks both of you. Aluvbug that's a really lovely idea to include oh's grandad. I think I am edging more to have it as the register song and have ellie goulding to walk in to. That way I can nudge oh and rell him to listen to it! We're having 'our song' for our first dance its one no one will have heard of I guess as its by brad paisley but we used to listen to it all the time years ago

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics