Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Beginner July 2013

WANTED: PRONOVIAS EMBRUJO MANUEL MOTA 2012 DRESS

katehurd13, 11 of June of 2013 at 22:32 Posted on Planning 0 2

I have been looking for someone selling this dress for months and as the big day draws closer, I'm panicking more and more. I've only found one person trying to sell one for £1000 but I'm sorry there's no way I'm paying that for a second hand dress. However, if someone is selling one or knows someone who is selling one, please let me know! I desperately want this dress in a size 8/10 and would be so grateful for anyone who could help!

2 replies

Latest activity by ATB, 13 of June of 2013 at 13:38
  • H
    Beginner December 2014
    HelsB ·
    • Hide content

Just wanteed to say what a beautiful dress! Don't know anyone who's selling one, but will keep any eye out. Good luck finding one.

• Embrace Bridal Boutique - Exclusively 16+
    Embrace Bridal Boutique - Exclusively 16+ ·
    • Hide content

An absolutely stunning gown and Im afraid I have to say that I think the seller is justified in asking £1000 for its second hand as its well over £2000 new. The fabric is exquisite, the beading is amazing and such a good label. I think you will be very lucky to find it any less than that.

• ATB
    Beginner August 2014
    ATB ·
    • Hide content

I agree with Embrace - all the second had dresses I've been looking at are around half the cost new, so if this is over £2k new - sounds like the one that was for sale was justified, and if you want it that much, you probably will have to pay around that amount!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics