Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner August 2013

**WANTED** Rachel Simpson Tilly Shoes Coral Size 39/6

Amy_G, 28 September, 2012 at 03:13 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hello all,

I'm hoping one of you lovely peeps will be able to help me track down a pair of Rachel Simpson Tilly Shoes in coral, size 39 (UK6).

I had my heart set on these for the big day, but they've recently been discontinued by the designer. If you have a pair you're willing to part with, please do get in touch.

Thanks

Amy

5 replies

Latest activity by Selenalee69, 30 September, 2012 at 14:33
  • Red Baroness
    Beginner July 2012
    Red Baroness ·
    • Hide content

Have you tried the Rachel Simpson Outlet online? That's where I got my wedding shoes from, for half the cost.

• A
    Beginner August 2013
    Amy_G ·
    • Hide content

Hi Red Baroness, thanks for that. I have checked the outlet store, but no luck sadly. My only hope is to find a stockist who still has a pair, or a lovely person who's willing to sell me a pair they already own... or choose different shoes! x

• Selenalee69
    Beginner April 2013
    Selenalee69 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Amy...why not buy the white ones that are stil available,and get them dyed to the colour you want? Had a look on Ebay but the only similar I could find were these...

Another option is looking in dance stores at latin/ballroom dance shoes,the style of the Rachel ones look like dancing shoes,you may find something very similar? Good luck ! x

• katiechops
    Beginner June 2013
    katiechops ·
    • Hide content

I just checked out pre loved as I thought I saw them on there ....... Then realised it was a wanted advert, your wanted advert I'm guessing. Doh!!

Ive been looking for Rachel Simpson shoes too as they are lovely. Have you emailed the wedding dress shops that have them in, bit like buying a sample? X

• A
    Beginner August 2013
    Amy_G ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for your great suggestions! Yes, it is my advert on pre-loved ?

Unfortunately the shoes aren't dyeable, but hopefully I should be able to find something similar. Trying dance shops is a great idea, and something I'll definitely do.

Amy xx

• Selenalee69
    Beginner April 2013
    Selenalee69 ·
    • Hide content

Well,fingers crossed you may find some second hand now people are selling off their summer wedding bits & bobs x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics