Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Knees
VIP August 2012

Wash Bags/Makeup Bags

Knees, 19 of March of 2012 at 15:34 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 2

Another post from me along the packing route! (Can you tell I'm getting excited about going away?!)

I normally pack one big toilet bag for me and Mr Knees. This is the closest picture I can find to what I currently have:

Everything is just chucked in there so I want to get a new wash bag with more separate compartments in, maybe one that has a small compartment for his stuff and a bigger one for mine!

I also take a smaller bag for makeup, which again has everything just chucked in. My makeup collection at home is waaaay too big to be kept in a bag so is all over my dressing table! I want to get a better makeup bag with separate compartments in it.

Does anybody have a nice one that they can recommend?

2 replies

Latest activity by LuxuriousBlueStationery70185, 30 of April of 2020 at 15:24
  • Vanilla Pod
    Beginner September 2011
    Vanilla Pod ·
    • Hide content

The Benefit make up bags have different little holdy compartments for everything and are very pretty!

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

I have this bag from Roxy (different pattern though - matches my Roxy suitcase)

It has holders for brushes, a big section for general makeup, a front pocket, an inside pocket, a mirror and some individual pockets for bottles etc.

I can find a picture of the inside but it opens up flat with a hook so you can hang it on the back of the door!

• L
    LuxuriousBlueStationery70185 ·
    • Hide content

Does it provide ample storage space and multiple adjustable compartments to keep all my favorite products organized? similar to this beauty case

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics