Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Wasing Park

6 August, 2011 at 17:37 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi, anyone else getting married at Wasing Park? We love this venue and just booked a provisional date today - 2nd March 2013! We want to get married in the church there so just need to speak with them first before we finalise things but very excited, Wasing is everything we were looking for!

Anyone else booked there or got married there before, any advice or ideas would be great!!

Thanks Smiley smile

5 replies

Latest activity by niccam20, 11 April, 2013 at 13:53
  • T
    Beginner
    Trickers ·
    • Hide content

Wasing is beautiful and was my second choice!

• H
    Beginner February 2012
    hlb1970 ·
    • Hide content

We loved it too and are getting married there on the 4th Feb 2012!! We have booked the church, we also like St Mary's in Aldermaston, it's a bigger church but adds costs to the whole day as we will need to book transport so an extra few hundred that can defo be avoided. I've heard nothing but good reports and now after winning the 'Wedding Ideas' venue of the year, I think we have both made the right decision! Great time for you in spring, there are some amazing pictures with the blossom on the trees by the church, perfect photo opportunity with the summer house too. Our photographer is a lady called Karen Gray, have a look on her website... stunning photography and a great girl! http://karengrayphotography.com/

We still haven't decided on venue decor, florist etc. We have met with both 'Seventh Heaven' in Datchet and 'Cherubs' in Caversham, a couple more to meet up with, so can report back to you after the wedding with any top tips!!

Good luck with the planning and good choice!!!

• T
    Beginner
    Trickers ·
    • Hide content

We used Cherubs and I would definitely recommend them.

• N
    Beginner June 2014
    niccam20 ·
    • Hide content

Hi all,

i know this post is a couple of years old now but i am just looking at getting married at wasing park and would love to know which suppliers etc you used and also what themes you went with? trying to get some inspiration ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics