Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Water App

3 of January of 2014 at 22:02 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 4

Did I dream it or did someone on here once recommend a water app to help remind them to drink more?

I'm absolutely terrible at remembering to drink - once as a child my mum brought home a drip and pinned me down as if she was going to stick it in my arm, to try to terrify me into drinking more. I just forget.

Health kick is coming in from tomorrow, big time - SW weigh in on Weds. Eeek.

4 replies

Latest activity by ATB, 4 of January of 2014 at 11:15
  • tayto
    Beginner May 2013
    tayto ·
    • Hide content

There's an Android one I was recommended to try but forgot (oh the irony!) It looks good on reviews: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=chickpin.water&hl=en

if you're on iphone, reviews suggest this one: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/daily-water-drink-reminder/id466387763

I'm back trying to lose weight too - doing my fitness pal - good luck with the weigh in!

• Ohwhatatuesday
    Beginner May 2014
    Ohwhatatuesday ·
    • Hide content

Ooh I think I need one of these! Health kick starts monday. I've joined my fitness pal to help me along

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

I'm guessing she was a nurse or something? Otherwise that would be really scary?

i just buy the 1l bottles of water (Buxton and volvic do them) sat on my desk and make it that I have to drink one before lunch and one afterwards. It's easier IMO than counting how many cups you have had.

• ATB
    Beginner August 2014
    ATB ·
    • Hide content

Not an app but more a simple case of buying a water bottle/ jug for the fridge etc containing your daily amount ( or morning and afternoon ones) and making sure you drink it all by then. Have a water bottle with you everywhere you go..

I drink lots of water at work, but none at the weekends (some days realising I've only had 3 cups of tea and a glass of juice!) and end up with a hangover like head due to dehydration!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics