Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Alohabride
Beginner July 2012

We did it! Just the two of us!

Alohabride, 8 of July of 2012 at 21:39 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 6

So yesterday me and my husband (!) got married on Maui, Hawaii just the two of us and it was perfect! No stress just becoming husband and wife!

Good luck to everyone else x x

6 replies

Latest activity by Pink Roses, 10 of September of 2014 at 21:50
  • Crisp1s
    Beginner July 2012
    Crisp1s ·
    • Hide content

Congratulations, well done you!

I bet it was wonderful and what a beautiful place to be married.

Luv luck and happiness to you both .

• clarediston
    clarediston ·
    • Hide content

Oh a Hawaii wedding - how perfect!

Are there any photos?

Congratulations xx

• K
    Beginner August 2012
    K8_2408 ·
    • Hide content

We're getting married, just the two of us, next month & I can't wait! The day can just be about us getting married without the stress of a big do.

• M
    Beginner November 2012
    MrsC2BE2012 ·
    • Hide content

Congratulations! Sounds wonderful.

We get married in November and it will just be the two of us.

• Pink Roses
    Beginner July 2016
    Pink Roses ·
    • Hide content

Hi Alohabride, can you help!?

my fiancé and I have decided to get married in Hawaii as that is where he proposed! So we know what Hawaii is like and definitely want a beach wedding and we have decided that we only want it to be the two of us and we will have a wedding reception when we get back from Hawaii to celebrate with family and friends.

We don't mind which island to marry on but were wondering which company would be best to use to arrange the wedding!? Any advice would be so appreciated!

Thank you! ?

• Alohabride
    Beginner July 2012
    Alohabride ·
    • Hide content

Hello!

I can't believe it's been 2 years since we got married and I wish I could do it all over again!!

We married on Ironwoods Beach, Maui at sunset and it was gorgeous. We used Kara Byrne at My Aloha Wedding (check out the website). She was really good and we sorted everything via email and a couple of phone calls. Pia Aluli conducted the ceremony and he was so enthusiastic and lovely! He even played his guitar for us!

Best decision we made was using Anna Kim as our photographer. She was fantastic and I'm so glad we had such gorgeous photos to show everybody at home. I'll try and attach a couple so you get the idea! (Google her or she's on FB)

hope all that helps! feel free to contact me if you need any more info.

Happy planning!!!

• Pink Roses
    Beginner July 2016
    Pink Roses ·
    • Hide content

Thank you so much for your advice! I am going to research the info you've given me now ☺️ The pictures of your wedding day look amazing!

Really thank you so much for replying, I was starting to frazzle from trawling through wedding websites trying to find some help for weddings in hawaii! Ill let you how the planning goes!

ps congratulations on 2 years of marriage!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics