To unblock this content, please click here

jen-lou
Super July 2016

We have a "pencilled-in" date :)

jen-lou, 27 of December of 2013 at 20:53 Posted on Planning 0 1

We have figured out a date.....

Saturday July 16th 2016

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

but we cannot book the registrar until the summer as you can only book 2 years in advance (booo ☹️ ), so guess will have to wait until then to start booking other things too.

I've also seen a few dresses that I like, but think it's all a little too early.

I'm starting to get excited again after a little slump.

P.S. Hope all you lovely people had a fab Christmas xx

1 replies

Latest activity by Elixia, 28 of December of 2013 at 17:20
  • Sam&Louise
    Beginner September 2015
    Sam&Louise ·
    • Hide content

Yay! Having a date makes everything feel a bit more real doesn't it Smiley laugh

We started planning our wedding (Sept 2015) with around the same time frame you have now and it has absolutely flown by so far- so summer will be here for you before you know it.

Doing things little and often really add up too. We've been doing odd bits and pieces since July 2012 and we now have a loft full of stuff without realising we've spent a penny.

We've also got one of those money tins that you cant open and we put all our odd change in there. It's already really adding up and will hopefully mean we have some extra money before the wedding to pay stuff off with, book something extra with or towards a honeymoon. Definitely get one of those if you can ?

Happy New year to you!

• Elixia
    Beginner March 2014
    Elixia ·
    • Hide content

Dates make it more real and more certain Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics