Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

wearing a headband fascinator

blimey, 12 August, 2009 at 10:30 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hello ladies,

I was hoping i could have your advice on the 'etiquette' of wearing a fascinator.

I recently got this one.

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_62290_1070496_-1

Is there a certain side you should wear this? left or right? Does it make any difference if your hair is parted on a certain side? I part mine on the right if that makes a difference.

blummin heck i'm confused. do you think i'm being a bit anal about it? (please don't answer that question?)

Thanks for any advice received.

3 replies

Latest activity by blimey, 12 August, 2009 at 11:19
  • T
    thirteentreasures ·
    • Hide content

Hello

Cute fascinator, is it for your wedding or another occasion?

There's no rule how you wear them, just however you think it looks nice.

• tahdah
    Beginner September 2009
    tahdah ·
    • Hide content

I'm wearing mine with the main decoration over my parting which is on the left, I think if I had it on the other side it would look like my head is in 2 parts IYSWIM

• P
    Beginner August 2010
    princess*jen ·
    • Hide content

Thats lovely i think you just wear however you want

• B
    blimey ·
    • Hide content

Thankyou both.

Thirteentreasures i'm wearing it for my mates wedding. i've already had the jitters about wearing all black to the wedding (i have got a gold bag and bangle aswell though) but spoke to the bride and she didn't have a problem.

Tahdah i know exactly what you mean and think i'll do the same and have the main dec over my right parting, it did look better that way aswell when i just tried it on.

thanks again

?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics