Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Janet
Beginner November 2024 Central & Glasgow

Web site - menu options

Janet, 13 of April of 2024 at 12:44 Posted on Etiquette and Advice 0 7

Hi,

For my wedding meal I’m having 2 choices for starters, mains and desserts. I really need 3 drop downs added to the rsvp section. I have added and amended the one existing menu drop down but it only allows you to select 1 option - say for mains. Does any one know how to add extra drop downs for menus? At the moment I’m having to ask my guests to add their other choices in the message section - which is not ideal!

Thanks

Janet

7 replies

Latest activity by Greeny, 25 of April of 2024 at 10:16
  • Terena
    Beginner February 2025 Tyne & Wear
    Terena ·
    • Hide content

Did you find an answer to this? I'm having the same problem.

• Janet
    Janet ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes - it’s a wee bit complicated. You need to set up new events for Starter, main and desert. Add your menu options to each if these in settings. Then attach each if your guests to each if the events and they should appear on your RSVP sections as drop-downs . It works quite well - just takes a wee while to set up. I hope this helps

Web site - menu options 1

Web site - menu options 2

Web site - menu options 3

Web site - menu options 4

• Terena
    Beginner February 2025 Tyne & Wear
    Terena ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you! I've now got my different sections but how do I attach my guests to each one? I'm really struggling with this bit...

• Janet
    Janet ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

If I remember correctly i had to delete my day / ceremony guests and add them in from scratch. You can then add each if the sections on. I would add a test guest and see if you can get it to work before deleting them all. Cheers

• Shree
    Curious March 2019 Karnataka
    Shree ·
    • Hide content

To decorate your website's RSVP section for your wedding meal menu options, add extra drop-down menus for starters, mains, and desserts. Duplicate the present drop-down code, adjust selections for each course, and check the form thoroughly. Update RSVP directions to inform guests about the changes. If needed, we are trying to find professional help for implementation. This improvement ensures the company can select their meal preferences effortlessly and accurately, enhancing the RSVP trip for everyone.

• M
    Beginner April 2024 Tamil Nadu
    Madhan ·
    • Hide content

Livewire is providing Ethical Hacking Course in Tambaran for Students and job seekers in excellent manner. Contact @ ****

• Greeny
    Beginner July 2028 Tamil Nadu
    Greeny ·
    • Hide content

Great! Welcome Tours in Chennai can likely help you find budget-friendly international honeymoon packages tailored to your preferences. They may offer packages to destinations like Bali, Thailand, Vietnam, Portugal, Costa Rica, Greece, Mexico, and more. It's worth reaching out to them directly or checking their website to see what options they have available. Be sure to communicate your budget and preferences clearly so they can customize a package that suits you best.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics