Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner April 2025 West Sussex

Website - Guests confirming food after rsvp

Claire, 12 January, 2024 at 22:40 Posted on Planning 1 1
Hi all, I'd like to get the website sent to our guests ASAP for the RSVPs but haven't decided on menu choices.

Has anyone figures out if there is way of requesting this information from guests via the Web at a later date after they've RSVPd?

1 replies

Latest activity by Ivana, 17 January, 2024 at 21:48
  • I
    Dedicated August 2024 East London
    Ivana ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

You can always add the page for that later on or put a password on it (not too sure how to do that yet). Or you can just add the section and put brief information about it such as meal style (buffet, seated meal or BBQ, etc.) and if you know the options you are going for, such as chicken, beef or fish and add some vegetarian and vegan options. You wouldn't know your menu until closer to the wedding but it is good to have an idea if any of your guests have dietary restrictions so you can add that to the menu or let catering know.

To make sure they have RSVP first before anything else, on your invite include the link to the page for RSVP, then put a message on the page that once they have RSVP they can go ahead and inform you of any dietary restrictions and so on.

On our website I have added a 'Contact us' page where guests can inform us of any dietary restrictions via email and let us know.

Hope that helps, if not I'm sure other brides will have some more ideas for you.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics