Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner September 2019

Wed2b Bridesmaids dresses

MrsTurnerToBe2019, 30 of March of 2019 at 14:56 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hello lovely brides to be!

I’m new to the forum, getting married 14th September 2019 ☺️

My current task is finding my bridesmaids dresses, I’m looking for light blue/dusty blue colour and I have 5 bridesmaids so hoping to get as good a deal as possible (no more than £150 per dress) whilst making sure my bridesmaids look and feel lovely!

Went shopping with a few of my bridesmaids last week and couldn’t find much we liked within budget in the usual bridal stores but we loved the infinity range at Wed2b (pictured below!) as they had the right colour and they can choose a style that suits them/they all feel comfortable in. We were surprised at how good the quality was too for £69.99 each!

The only problem was most of the dresses the girls tried on had broken zips (the store said this was just due to them being tried on so often). My worry is that I have to commit to paying upfront for the dresses and I don’t want to have them and then find that the zips are all dodgy!

Has anyone else used these that can confirm zips were ok? Difficult to know how well they fitted too because we had to clip them together as they wouldn’t zip up but obviously can buy bigger and alter down ?

Thanks all!

4 replies

Latest activity by Have_you_met_Mrs_Jones2019, 29 of April of 2019 at 22:01
  • R
    Beginner May 2019
    RomanticBlueHair36750 ·
    • Hide content

Have you tried eBay?

• M
    Beginner July 2020
    MillieBean ·
    • Hide content

Have you tried ASOS and places like that etc?

• LittlePea19
    Beginner June 2019
    LittlePea19 ·
    • Hide content

We got ours from JJs House, ordered online (I think they are in China, but the sizes were good) They have a load of choice and great colour selections Smiley smile

• MrsH2020
    Beginner October 2020
    MrsH2020 ·
    • Hide content

I wore a Wed2b dress as a bridesmaid a couple of weeks ago and it looked lovely - was the style on the left of the photo above, in light purple. Had no issues with the zip, and nor did the other girls as far as i know but one thing I would say is that the dresses were incredibly long - I am 5ft8 and had to get 6ins taken off the length. Admittedly I wore it with flats but I would have needed it shortened even if I was wearing heels - and I'm tall! Hope you find the perfect dresses Smiley smile

• H
    Expert September 2019
    Have_you_met_Mrs_Jones2019 ·
    • Hide content

Hey wedding date twin!!

To be fair - I know it looks bad when you try them on and they have dodgy zips, but they have probably been tried on hundreds of times, sometimes by people that maybe were a little too big for them!

If you like them, I would go for it. You only need them to be tried on a few times before the wedding for any fittings, and then on the day. I would imagine that something being sold in Wed2B wouldn't be likely to break that quickly. Plus even if one or two of the dresses DID have a dodgy zip - these are easy and cheap to replace for any half decent seamstress. If you like them, I would go for it! X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics