Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jennifer
Beginner September 2022 Warwickshire

Wedding 2022

Jennifer, 10 of January of 2021 at 20:23 Posted on Planning 0 6
Hi everyone - Were planning a wedding for April/May 2022 but we’re not sure whether to assume covid restrictions will be in place or to go ahead and invite 80 guests?! Any advice would be much appreciated!! Thanks ?

6 replies

Latest activity by Sarah, 14 of January of 2021 at 16:10
  • J
    Beginner September 2022 Kent
    Jo White ·
    • Hide content

Same here, September 10th hopefully.

Having problems getting venue booked so people are obviously putting their faith in things being back to normality by then? I bloody hope so x

• Jacky
    Savvy June 2022 West Yorkshire
    Jacky ·
    • Hide content

We're booked in for June 22 and I'm really hoping things will be as close to normal as they will get. The Government are saying everyone should have a vaccine by autumn this year, so that should mean we should be able to have large gatherings next year! The not knowing is not much fun though.

• Lucy
    Curious April 2022 East Sussex
    Lucy ·
    • Hide content
    I’m April 2022 and hoping things will be much safer by then with the vaccine being given now. We are planning it as it will be back to normal and then nearer the end of the year when invites go out we will decide on final numbers
  • Starfishmoon
    Curious May 2022 Kent
    Starfishmoon ·
    • Hide content

May 2022 for us and whilst I am hopeful, I can't deny that it isn't on my mind.

I can see large numbers being ok again, because there's no way large gatherings like sports events, theatre and festivals etc will still be off by then. However, I still anticipate some kind of rigmarole for guests, like testing or such. I just hope masks have gone by then. The way they are repeatedly worn turns my stomach, they are such disgusting and germ ridden things!! Not to mention how awful it looks. It's a wedding, beaming smiles and beautiful faces should be seen by all! Smiley heart

• S
    Beginner August 2022 Nottinghamshire
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I'm August 2022 so keeping everything crossed that it will all go ahead!

xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics