Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Z
Beginner May 2025 Government controlled area

Wedding abroad?

Zoe, 6 of April of 2021 at 18:53 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 2

Hello fellow brides to be,

Me and my Fiancé are thinking about having our wedding in Cyprus, We were originally going to have it in England with 30 guests but now its been cut to just 10 people (Our parents and siblings). We were thinking about having our reception in England after the honeymoon, for our 60 guests.

Covid should be settled by 2023 so I'm hoping this can go all to plan. Anyone got any tips when it comes to abroad weddings?

2 replies

Latest activity by Giorgi, 3 of July of 2021 at 14:20
  • E
    Dedicated October 2022 East London
    Ebony ·
    • Hide content
    Hi, we've had to postpone our wedding due to family illness but did start planning our wedding in Spain. After much research it seems easier if you speak the language (luckily future brother in law and husband speak fluent Spanish) to ask about venues etc. Since the wedding is small you may not need a wedding planner but I'd defo suggest hiring a day coordinator as you and your guests will just want to enjoy yourselves. Some venues offer wedding packages with a wedding planner included.
  • G
    Curious June 2022 Essex
    Giorgi ·
    • Hide content

Hello,

I am getting married in Ayia Napa Cyprus in June 2022, at the beach followed by reception at the Golden Coast Beach Resort. I cannot wait but it has been a nightmare finding venue, suppliers and the responses take so longg.

My advice would be to plan well in advance as a lot of places i contacted were fully booked, an that goes for venues and suppliers.

Make sure you get a dress you wont melt in and also i recommend a shorter dress for the evening to dance in as its soooo hott.

Any questions please ask. Its nice to speak to another bride, as with covid you cant really see everyone.

Best wishes

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics