Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner September 2013

Wedding Abroad - Gift List

bigmonkies, 31 of August of 2012 at 15:45 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 2

Hi Ladies

I am in the process of setting up a wedding website and am stuck on the gift list page. As quite a few of our family and friends will be spending a fair bit to come out to Portugal for our wedding, we dont want them to feel pressured into buying us a gift. Do any of you have any ideas on what we we can put, maybe a poem of some sort?

Thanks for your help xx

2 replies

Latest activity by jeanadamz, 3 of September of 2012 at 19:57
  • Selenalee69
    Beginner April 2013
    Selenalee69 ·
    • Hide content

That is a good idea. while I was looking for wedding stationery online I saw some pre printed poems along those lines I think there were some on ebay...you could have a look and pinch the wording :-) x

• *PinkBerry*
    Beginner September 2013
    *PinkBerry* ·
    • Hide content

I am having the same problem, its a difficult one, we are having a party when we get back, obviously I dont expect anything from anyone but if people do want to get us something id rather it be something we choose than something they waste their money on.

Its a difficult one!

x

• jeanadamz
    Beginner
    jeanadamz ·
    • Hide content

I agree with you Cez123. Maybe you could write some small noted on your invitations or might as well on your guest book.

I knew some friends who had done that, and it was helpful though. Since a lot don't really bring big gifts to wedding, they have

only their cash, and Honestly its more practical to give receive cash. My own opinion. I might have that on my wedding.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics