Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner May 2017

Wedding abroad just us and the kids!

Miss G to Mrs G, 5 of September of 2015 at 18:58 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 4

Me and my fiancé are thinking it may be so much easier for us to go abroad to get married just us and our 2 children.

Has anyone else done this? We were originally looking at Ibiza but if it's just going to be the 4 of us wondering if somewhere like cyprus may be better? Don't really fancy Greece given what's been going on there? Can anyone recommend anywhere?

thanks xx

4 replies

Latest activity by Jayne E, 9 of October of 2015 at 11:49
  • Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

I'm off to Lapland!

• M
    Beginner August 2016
    mondesofia ·
    • Hide content

I am about to get married and havent any experience, but my sister got married abroad and they had their baby girl with them too. She got married in Belgium, Bruges and also spend her honeymoon there, too. She was there in summer so the weather was very warm as well. For accommodation in Bruges they chose a little hotel and were very satisfied with it. It was rather cheap and the people there are very friendly.
    Hope it was helpful. Have a nice wedding with your fiance and your 2 kids Smiley winking

• Lapland2015
    Beginner December 2015
    Lapland2015 ·
    • Hide content

We're off to lapland too! If you are looking at Greece and want a planner look at sun and snow weddings she came highly recommended on here for my wedding as she does lapland in the winter and Greece in the summer. Her weddings in Greece look beautiful and she has been fantastic with us. I have found the process pretty stress free so far

• Lapland2015
    Beginner December 2015
    Lapland2015 ·
    • Hide content

Just seen u have said not Greece sorry I read it wrong! There is an Ibiza bride thread which seems active still so may be worth popping on there for that I can't recommend as I have never been to Ibiza but the one thing I will say is each country has a set time you have to be there before you can tie the know so worth double checking any before deciding. South of France or Italy would provide warm weather too so others to consider?

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

There is a post on here too with a lot of info about marrying in Mallorca.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics