Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Beginner January 2010

Wedding at the Ice Hotel, Sweden

The_Nicholsons, 12 of October of 2011 at 18:42 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0

We got married at The Ice Hotel in Sweden in February, the hotel and church are made completely of ice. We had the most amazing and unique wedding ever.

I like to think of myself as a romantic and as such we have decided to renew our vowels on our wedding anniversary but this time In Mexico.

The plan is then to renew our vowels every year in a different country. Some could argue this makes the idea of renewing your vowels 'less special'. I think the opposite.

Where would you recommend for future foreign weddings?

If any of you would like to know anything about our wedding at The Ice Hotel or to see some pics please click on the link below (I'm assuming links are allowed?)

If the link is not allowed and is removed (sorry) feel free to send me a message and I'll send you the link or tell you all about it.

http://www.travelblog.org/Bloggers/Chris-and--Nikki/

PS If you get the chance read the proposal blog ?

• M
    Beginner February 2012
    marryss ·
    • Hide content

The thing you are missing is flexibility I think. Just make sure you aren't so caught up in these plans that you don't have a moment to just relax together and not always be on the go. Relaxation is also important!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics