Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

cinnamon009
Beginner December 2014

Wedding bracelet/cuff for narrow wrists

cinnamon009, 12 of November of 2014 at 16:20 Posted on Planning 0 6

I love bracelets and bangles but only tend to wear them for nights out as I have teeny wrists and so most bracelets, even when tightened on the tightest fastening are big and hang down over my hand. I don't normally mind but for my wedding I want either a bracelet that fits or ideally, a blingy cuff that sits perfectly on my wrist.

I don't want to spend a fortune (£50 max) but can't find any that are smaller than 18cm or adjustable. My wrists are 15.5cm so 18cm ones are too big and don't hang properly. Has anyone seen any during their wedding shopping? Something like this.....but very small.....

6 replies

Latest activity by lisaloulou, 15 of November of 2014 at 22:41
  • kimiu
    Beginner June 2015
    kimiu ·
    • Hide content

I have tinsy wrists too, and got mine from Monsoon/Accessorize. I think it was £15 and it fits perfectly. I don't have a picture of it to flash, but it would be worth a look at places like that.

• lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

Hi, all my bracelets are made to order so can be made to most lengths. My standard size is 7 inches which fits a wrist of 15/15.5cm.

Here's a few examples of diamante bracelets which can be found at

• SillyWrong
    Beginner October 2014
    SillyWrong ·
    • Hide content

At wedding/craft fayres you'll find loads of stalls of bespoke/handmade jewellery where they'll be able to create anything you all for?

• lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

... Meant to say, one of my brides was featured on Boho Weddings a couple of weeks ago wearing the diamante Goddess bracelet (above) https://www.boho-weddings.com/98789/diy-barn-wedding-by-jules-fortune/ :-)

• G
    Beginner June 2015
    GCL2015 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I also have small wrists and had the same concerns. I ordered this cuff from Etsy, and the shop owner makes it to any size, so you can send over the dimensions you would like. I made it smaller in length and width. The shop was gadegaarddesign, or I'm sure other shops on Etsy will customize for you also so might be worth a look.

• lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

Thanks Catshoes :-)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics