Hi, just looking for some advice or what others have experienced.
We’re having a 4 course sit down meal for our wedding breakfast but our venue are wanting to charge an extra £2.50 per person per course if we give our guests the choice of their meals as opposed to us picking one choice and everybody has the same. Is this standard? Most weddings I’ve been to we’ve picked our own choices so I just thought that was the norm. I’m not really prepared to pay extra on top of an already expensive wedding meal but I would prefer people to have the food they’ve chosen cos then I know they’ll actually eat it.
What have your experiences been?
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Ceremony and Reception
Malta: Your Premier Destination For Your Wedding
Learn all about Malta, its rich history, its culture, and most importantly, its...
Ceremony and Reception
Celebrate your wedding at an Apartment Group Venue for FREE...
Enter for your chance to win an unforgettable wedding with Apartment Group, with...
Budget
How Much Does a Wedding Cost in 2026? Average UK Wedding Now...
Curious about how much the average wedding costs? We surveyed over 2,000 couples...