Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner April 2022 Greater Manchester

Wedding Breakfast menu

Sarah, 3 of March of 2021 at 21:38 Posted on Planning 0 3
How do you decide on the menu for your wedding breakfast deciding what everyone would like

3 replies

Latest activity by Ben, 7 of May of 2021 at 16:07
  • Leonie
    Savvy June 2022 Kent
    Leonie ·
    • Hide content
    We are having a classic roast dinner as I think everybody would enjoy that. We are having 3 options of meat to pick from so it will be something for everyone. You usually give your guests a menu choice prior to the wedding x
  • RomanticBrownStationery29719
    Dedicated
    RomanticBrownStationery29719 ·
    • Hide content
    We have a meat, fish and veggie option. And sharing platter starters. So should be something for everyone. You never going to please 100% i guess but tbh people don't come for the food. Do a meat/ veggie option you like and then people just have to get on with it ??
  • H
    Savvy
    HappyBrownCars12359 ·
    • Hide content

Within reason too, pick something you both genuinely enjoy to eat and is comfortable for your budget! As mentioned, you'll never please all guests but all your guests should appreciate a meal picked by you both. As long as you have decent veggie / vegan options (and other dietaries) I wouldn't sweat it too much as people aren't there to critique a free meal. We went for a BBQ style menu as we wanted the food style to be more relaxed and filling!

We've had friends do things like burgers for their main or all veggie as that's what they eat and it's all been great, so inject your tastes into it x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics