Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

W
Beginner July 2010

Wedding Cakes, Wirral Area - Any Recommendations?

WendyQ, 5 October, 2009 at 09:50 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have a recommendation for Wedding Cakes on the Wirral or Merseyside area? I need a pretty big cake as we're having a large evening reception and serving it as dessert on the buffet so I could do with finding someone who is both reasonably priced and who makes nice tasting cakes! Thanks ?

4 replies

Latest activity by WendyQ, 5 October, 2009 at 23:44
  • The BFG
    Beginner August 2010
    The BFG ·
    • Hide content

Im not from your neck of the woods, but i wanted to tell you how i found my cake (s)

We went to a wedding fayre and there were quite a few stands there with cakes etc, the best bit was trying them all!!! we ended up going for 41 cakes!!, 40 cupcakes of two different flavours (lemon madeira & chocolate cola sounds wierd i know but you dont taste the cola it just makes it very moist and yummy) then we are having a 6'' fruit top tier.

Maybe you could try going around doing a bit of taste testing before deciding it really is the best bit!! lol

• S
    Beginner September 2010
    sherbert ·
    • Hide content

Hiya have you been to Pipedreams on Banks road in West Kirby, they have hundreds of beautiful different cakes. I'm sure they would be able to make what you want. x

• bec84
    Beginner
    bec84 ·
    • Hide content

I'd highly recommend Jules.40 who did my cake. She's based in Eccles, and her cake is amazing, but amazingy reasonable!

I'm sure if you put a post out for her, she'd arrange to meet you and give you a quote! x

• nicyx
    Beginner May 2011
    nicyx ·
    • Hide content

I dont know if im im allowed to do this and if not i will delete.......Please let me know?

My friends sister has this cake company http://www.theperfectcakecompany.co.uk/

She is from yorkshire but is also in the essex and the warrington area, i thought of her as warrington is not far from the wirral area.

nicola x

• W
    Beginner July 2010
    WendyQ ·
    • Hide content

Thanks everyone, I'll have a look at all these options x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics