Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MrsCase2013
Beginner July 2013

Wedding Cars -> Query re. Beauford Open Top Car

MrsCase2013, 30 December, 2011 at 22:13 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi folks,

Just wondering if anyone could answer a query for me regarding open top Beaufords? The site I'm looking at says seats two, surely this must mean 2 plus driver? I will get in touch with the company early Jan, but happy to be making progress with organising so would love if anyone could advise.

Thanks a lot x

4 replies

Latest activity by sgreen, 3 January, 2012 at 15:59
  • greenleaf
    greenleaf ·
    • Hide content

I would ask but all beaufords ive come across are 2 plus the driver. They will just say 2 seats to say that they can only take 2 passengers.

• M
    Beginner March 2012
    MrsLeighToBe ·
    • Hide content

I am having one, there are 2 seats in the back plus the driver and front seat passenger. Headroom is quite limited with the roof up so bear in mind when choosing tiaras etc.

• MrsCase2013
    Beginner July 2013
    MrsCase2013 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the advice, especially about the tiara! Much appriciated x

• B
    Beginner September 2013
    Banner ·
    • Hide content

Hello

I have booked a Beauford and it fits two in the back and the driver and a spare seat at the front. My partner is 6ft 5 so we made sure he sat in it first before booking. The top of his hair just touches the roof, with him being so tall we had this problem with a few cars. I would suggest sitting in the car if possible just to make sure you are both happy with the height.

x

• S
    Beginner May 2013
    sgreen ·
    • Hide content

Beaufords are lovely, we owned one for a short while, and as far as I am aware they are all full four seaters, but some, like ours was, only had two doors. And you really wouldn't want to be climbing in the back in your dress without the full 4 doors.

I think the 4 door model is also a bit longer, which means more space in the back?

But bare in mind that all Beaufords are kit cars and therefore individually built, which means quality can vary wildly. I would guess that any reputable car hire company would have a decent one, but I still wouldn't book one without seeing in the flesh or metal as it were first.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics