Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner May 2021 East London

Wedding caterers

S France, 2 of September of 2020 at 19:30 Posted on Planning 0 1
Hi all, I think we have chosen our wedding caterers as basically my venue has preferential suppliers and I really like their menu and the reviews are great. I have also had phone calls with them and their customer service is fantastic.

However, would you go ahead and choose a caterer without having a taster session or do you confirm your caterer and then have a taster? Basically, with Covid the caterers are only having a taster box delivered, not at their office (not sure how this will work) and it's a cost of £100 which will go against our final cost. However, the caterers are very popular especially with many wedding cancellation this year and I'm worried if I don't pay a deposit very soon and instead wait for our box to turn up then we will lose the deposit. They only have one date available in May and June and I've already moved my venue date to accommodate.

1 replies

Latest activity by PhotographybyBillHaddon, 2 of September of 2020 at 21:04
  • PhotographybyBillHaddon
    Super January 3000 Leicestershire
    PhotographybyBillHaddon ·
    • Hide content

£100 Smiley surprise

I struggle with how a delivered box of samples will work - are you to then be microwaving it to heat it up yourself. If so it wont be anything like the freshly made version on the day. If you are happy with everything so far and all that is missing is a tasting session for £100 then I would dare to flippantly suggest -- without intentionally trying to upset you, what do you think chicken breast wrapped in bacon is going to taste like anyway. SORRY. Good reviews and you like their menu surly it cant all go wrong without you actually tasting it.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics