Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mrs2013
Beginner August 2013

Wedding checklist/spreadsheet

Mrs2013, 8 January, 2012 at 23:05 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hey ladies

I was wondering if any of you ladies had a tick list or check list that you work towards.

I am a super organised person, but unsure where to start with planning my wedding, could benefit from some ticklist if anyone can help id appreciate it.

Thanks

Xx

4 replies

Latest activity by xMissyLoux, 9 January, 2012 at 20:29
  • SassyT
    Beginner August 2013
    SassyT ·
    • Hide content

There's one here on Hitched!

Move your mouse up to the purple bar above and hover over 'members' and a pull down menu will appear and just click 'to-do list' there is also a budget planner and an appointment diary!

• xMissyLoux
    Beginner September 2012
    xMissyLoux ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This is the one I'm using [View:https://www.hitched.co.uk/chat/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/27/6746.Blank-timeline-checklist.docx:550:0]

I also have a budget spreadsheet if you'd like it? I'm super organised too so had lots of fun making these so they're a little tailored to the type of wedding I'm having but you can tweak them where neccessary! Hope it helps!

• Mrs2013
    Beginner August 2013
    Mrs2013 ·
    • Hide content

Oh please missy lou if you dont mind I would appreciate this so much

Thanks Smiley smile

• teapotty
    Beginner October 2013
    teapotty ·
    • Hide content

I have a massive spreadsheet with what I need to do, when I need to do it, what I've got to pay and what I've paid!

• xMissyLoux
    Beginner September 2012
    xMissyLoux ·
    • Hide content

Did the timeline load okay?

Here's the budget spreadsheet [View:https://www.hitched.co.uk/chat/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/27/7180.Budget-blank.xlsx:550:0]

I use the first column for estimated/actual costs of things and the second to keep track of what I've paid so far! If you know how to use spreadsheets I also put formulas in for anything determined by guest numbers and use the guest numbers box e.g. =15*H1 for £15 for each guest for drinks! Hope this makes sense/is useful

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics