Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hayley
Rockstar September 2022 Norfolk

Wedding choices

Hayley, 5 of February of 2022 at 08:58 Posted on Etiquette and Advice 0 6
Hello all, I've just been looking at an example of ceremony choices, for words, rings etc. Do you know if we have to remember any of it ourselves or if it's all "repeat after me"? Will affect which we choose haha. Thanks.

6 replies

Latest activity by Hayley, 7 of February of 2022 at 14:53
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    You normally repeat, your registrar will send you a pack with all the options and you then pick which ones you want, some you can't change as they are legally required. You can do your own words for some parts and have it on a card to read from so don't have to memorize it
  • Hayley
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Phew, I would hate having to try to remember something. I'm not one for standing up and talking in front of people, neither is my h2b
  • A
    Savvy May 2022 Norfolk
    Ana ·
    • Hide content
    After you give notice, the county council will send you an email with a link for you ceremony choices, then you will have to choose your preferences of readings, words, if anyone is giving you away, quite a few questions, when you finish you submit to them and you will receive an email basically with all options you chose and what the register will say in the day, you will have to repeat after them. I've done this yesterday and honestly me and my fiancé we couldn't stop laughing as it felt like I was marrying us by reading all the ceremony script. 🤣🤣
  • Hayley
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Haha fantastic. I've seen an example online but wasn't sure if we'd have to remember any of it.
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

No, don't worry, it gets broken down into small sections. I have the memory of a goldfish, and I was fine!

• Hayley
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Phew, haha. Very reassuring

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics